Do you want to learn more about the new WordPress 5 Gutenberg editor? Perhaps you haven’t had the time to work with the new editor yet, but want to get started? Or you are in need of a helpful resource to teach your clients or staff how the new editor works?
Don’t worry, we have you covered! We have prepared a comprehensive and fun 2 day Gutenberg editor crash course for you. The course will run over coming weekends and you will learn everything you need to know about Gutenberg.
We will cover the following topics and more:
- Learn more about the concept of Gutenberg blocks.
- Get familiar with standard blocks.
- Find a suitable Gutenberg-ready theme for your website.
- Move your current content to the new editor.
- Learn to extend your block library with plugins.
- Get creative building custom pages in Gutenberg.
- Get a glimpse into the future of WordPress and what to expect in the next phase of Gutenberg-related updates in 2019.
- Learn how to disable Gutenberg for now in case your website is not suited to the new editor.
The Course structure:
- Receive 2 hours of video material on each course day.
- Work through the course material during the day at your own pace.
- Use our moderated Slack course channel to discuss issues and questions during each course day.
- Join the evening live video meetings on each course day to discuss open questions.
- Revisit the course videos any time after the end of the course to reflect on everything you have learned.
19-20 January 2019 (German)
26-27 January 2019 (English)
02-03 February 2019 (German)
[button size=”large” link=”https://www.elmastudio.de/en/courses/gutenberg-course/”]Join the course[/button]
I hope you are excited to join this course, so that you can get your WordPress website ready for 2019 and make the most of all the new possibilities that the Gutenberg editor has on offer. If you have any questions, please write a comment below or contact me via our contact form.
Leave a Reply